Friday, November 29, 2013

Calgary, Alberta to Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan


This young guy can't say Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, yet- but he's my biggest fan on this trip to Calgary. Hi Nox! Here's your picture!


Calgary is a good sized city now, but it still doesn't take long to get over the Trail roads and back on the open highway. My visit was too short- plenty of folks I was not able to see. The Ironwood is one of Canada's very best small concert stages, and I'm hoping to return to it in August. Yup, a little summer tour in the west Canada region, and a few festivals to tie it all down.


The days are pretty short now at this latitude. Dusk seems to start in mid-afternoon, and there is not much light at eight in the morning, either. At least these roads are free of snow and ice as I point the big Lincoln towards Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. I'll be passing the spot where I had my wreck last year, and I do feel a little uneasy that the light is already fading...

No comments:

Post a Comment